Wednesday, December 10, 2014

An ode to the Potato Dragons



An ode to the Potato Dragons

Together we’ve come so far
Yet we have so much to go.
I’ve always wondered if our skills are
Good enough or simply too low.
If we’re ever going to be stars,
I’m not one to ever know.

But for now, we have our fun.
With our champions, role plays, and big guns.
To us, we’re always going to be number one,
Even if people shoot at our buns.
Even though we all love our damage
No one can ever deal with our stuns


And our roleplays are always an adventure.
We have the gentlemen Iron Scorpion, Timithy, and Hamhawk.
And although my troll-y methods caused you to be indentured,
I think you guys enjoy my surreal gaming shock.
You guys love to go in my world and venture
Even if the way we interact is talk.

Finally we have our shooters
From Team Fortress 2, to Borderlands, to Left 4 Dead.
Even if we fight Handsome Jack and become looters
Or we rev our mini-guns and fight bread.
We all still have our fun acting like hooters.
Our guns never bring a sense of dread.

No comments:

Post a Comment