Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday, December 4th - Unrequited love

You had me at "Hello".

Working on my night shift, working up music boxes, putting on various (one really) masks, hiding behind a desk, flashing lights on other employees, avoiding getting bitten by the cute chick, and then I saw you. At first I didn't notice you, I thought you were part of the background. I was focusing on how everyone else was doing and I over looked you, and I'm sorry. However, I did notice that you took the initiative on me. You came from my left, when I looked forward and right. Fitting, as that was both literal and metaphorical.

When I saw your eyes, I was mesmerized, I couldn't look away from you. Your red and blue shirt, that cute silly hat of yours, the amazing face of yours, the flashlight of mine, everything was going right for me. Except for when you entered in. Everything seemed to be going well except that redhead jerk decided to get in our way. We were having such a good time, mindlessly greeting each other, laughing, giggling, being mauled by Foxy. I miss you Balloon boy. I want you back.

 
 
 
With a big yellow and red balloon, I
Find myself enthralled by the beauty of
your red, your blue, your sign, your sheen, your eyes.
Why must love be so cruel to us, my love.
 
For you don't love me back, hate fills you up.
You want to kill me, stuff me in a suit
But you do it tearful, saying "Hi? Sup?
Hello?" Love is malicious to the cute.
 
My lust for you is like an old keyboard.
I have lust to tap you until you break.
Without your sight, my life will become bored.
 Without your presence, my small heart will break.
 
My love for you, my balloon boy, is strong.
My love, my animatronic, is wrong.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What kind of life is one that has no you?
What am I supposed to do when I'm here?
Motivation with dealing with the crew?
What kind of life am I forced to endear?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment