Wednesday, December 10, 2014

An ode to Richie of the Potato Dragons


An ode to Richie of the Potato Dragons

I love your facial hair,
Especially your beard.
Your calm reserved air,
It keeps everyone cheered!
I love your joking flare.
It’s so funny and weird.

I love your Twisted Fate,
Your Darius plays,
Your low health Soraka bait,
Your ignites sends all ablaze
Bot lane killed with stacks to eight,
And your Wukong’s jukes for days.

I love your skill with a sniper rifle,
And skills with a long sword.
Dispatching enemies without trifle,
Sometimes even being bored.
With bullet and sword, this endless cycle,
Killing with me endless hordes.


Finally I love that your my friend.
Ever since middle school
And these days never seem to end.
All the potato dragons acting like fools.
I’m glad we get to spend,
Time together. It’s been cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment