Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29 - I'm weirded out...

As soon as I arrived, something was out of place... It was the painting on the fall left wall. It was crooked. I fixed it and that was the end of my adventure as OCD man. The end.



As soon as I arrived, I could sense that something was out of place... The desert, normally an epic board of sand because just a large square block of sand, dirt and what seemed to be children. The giant poles of H began to shrink to the size of a few feet. The river without water because yellow, smooth and plastic. The spiraling metal column simply became more spiral than column, as the height was just underneath my chin. "Alas, poor children", I thought, "They do not understand the world is much bigger and yet so much smaller than they realize." Never again did I see the playground as it was. It was too small and I was too big. That is the price of age... experience.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story! I liked the first part because it was humorous.
    If you made the parts longer that would help me understand better that the second part was about being too old for the playground.

    ReplyDelete