Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16 - The Spoon's Perspective

Sometimes life isn't fair.
People just use my like it's no big deal.
Only the one who cleans me understands me.
On the inside of this person I understand peace of water.
No other time can I feel this.
Strangely, this occurs and I do not know why.

Around eight PM every day, I am put inside the washer.
Ready to feel the peace of water, I wait for the users to turn it on.
Episodes of bubbles, heat and, water shake me.

All at once I feel complete, like I have meaning in my life.
Love and tranquility pass through me like shock waves.
Lost in the sea of bubbles, my body feels the clean shine.

Tastes of bubbles are not pleasant, I prefer the ones from my job.
All is well though, as the feeling is just too good.
Succulence is for later, peace is for now.
The plates, forks, knives, bowls all around me understand the feeling the peace of water.
Inside the washer, everything is right within the washer.
Nuisances disrupt our slumber
Getting us out before we are ready.

Young ones sometimes take us out early.
Our hate brews with a soapy revenge.
Unwashed, they taste this revenge.
Revenge is sweet.

Finally we are put back into the peace of water.
Lately, though, I noticed it isn't enough.
Eclipses of our feelings shine through in small intervals.
Suddenly it dawns on me, like the peace of water rises.
Handmade tools we are, used for their pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment