Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10 - Pet Peeve

UP AND DOWN THE TYPING WENT, THE KEYBOARD WAS PLUCKED AND PLICKED

and the effect keys and random others were hit, and they were hit by the little boy Nick
 
h3_wa5_an_ann0y1ng_b0y_wh0_had_t00_much_t1m3_0n_th3_c0mput3r

hehadtypedtohisheartscontentwithoutgraspofconsistancyandhisfuture


emityreve ti degnahc eh ,syaw gnipyt diputs sih hitW
And, as the writing, I hated it, he never managed to understand consistancy

mY MY, WHAT ANNOYING THING. WHY CAN'T YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU TYPE LIKE AND KEEP IT

Instead
He
Changes
It
Every
Different
Sentence
That
He
Types

God, what an annoying brat; and I think this time. I think I won't do a poem about him that rh- sounds similar in each sentence.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote this! It was funny and I enjoyed it. I honestly can not think of anything constructive. But I also loved how you typed backwards that was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you skipped every line like you were trying to figure out what to say that the person typing, but the third, forth, and fifth lines were kind of confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was amazing. The style you wrote this in is incredibly well done. The fractured lines and the different caps along with misspelled words and inconsistent wording all to describe a kid who doesn't know how to use fingers and keys on a keyboard were great.

    ReplyDelete