Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday, October 23 - That's punny!

A boy and a mother are in an epic pun off because reasons Ms. Pace has yet to say why. The child wants to watch an R rated movie

"But Moooooom. Why can't I go?"

"Because it's an R rated movie."

"But Moooooom. It's the Orchestra the animation the movie!"

"Timmy, there's too much sax and violins in that movie."

"Well you owe me for that time you made antifreeze. I never told her that you stole her blanket."

"Hey hey, we talked about that. I made it up to you, I had let you go fishing with Skrillex.

"Yeah but he kept dropping the bass."

"Not the point."

"And what about that cover up with losing dad's favorite knife?"

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know that I can't tell kleptomaniacs puns. They take everything literally. What about when I got you that big copper rock?"

"Boulder."

"What about when I got you that collusus copper rock?"

As the last line was said, a door was opened for the father. A clown held the door for him. As he entered the room and said, "That was a nice jester."

The mother quickly replied, "You aren't funny, Larry." That line made Larry become very sad from his bad day at work and he proceeded to face plant on his bed, breaking the legs and supports and fall asleep. The son watching this could only say, "I guess he's a heavy sleeper.



3 comments:

  1. Constructive = I didn't get them, but to save you from embarrassment, don't bother trying to get better at puns.
    Positive = I guess you used puns, so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again Berry has done a fantastic job using his comedic nature to his advantage. All the puns were funny and i enjoyed this piece a lot. Really cool how you made it like a family sitcom.

    ReplyDelete